Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday's Tip: Coffee and Peanut Butter

What, you may ask, does coffee and peanut butter have to do with writing? My answer is that both of them help me write. Coffee helps wake me up while peanut butter, eaten directly from the jar, makes a quick breakfast. I don't know about anyone else, but I cannot write on an empty stomach. I can struggle through writing with an uncaffeinated mind and body; it is not easy, but I can do it for short periods of time. However, I have difficulty focusing on writing when my stomach is growling.

I eat peanut butter directly from the jar because I have to cut down on my bread consumption. I decided that i would rather have a turkey burger sandwich then a peanut butter sandwich. I am not sure why, but eating a turkey burger without out bread and hot mustard is difficult. On the other hand, eating peanut butter or peanut butter and jelly without bread is no problem. This is my opinion and I sure that other people have their own opinions on this subject.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9