Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Speculations: Contemplation or Consideration

According to dictionary.com one of the meanings of speculation is contemplation or consideration. After much contemplation and consideration, I have decided that the theme for my Sunday blog entries will concern speculation, contemplation, and consideration on various writing methods, subjects, and thoughts. I have no idea what I will be writing about from one Sunday to the next. The only thing I am sure of at this time is that it will cover some aspect of creative writing. I may compose a poem about a subject that caught my attention during the week. I may write flash fiction or discuss a character I am working on.

I have decided to attempt creating a short blog entry everyday. I expect each entry to be between one hundred and three hundred words, but some entries may be shorter (poem entries) and some may be longer (flash fiction stories). I know that I have attempted several times in the past to write blog entries everyday with limited success. I will not say I failed because I keep trying. As long as a person keeps trying the person is not failing. Repeated attempts at any project is considered practice rather then failure (this is my personal belief).

I ask anyone who wants to see what I am writing every day to subscribe to this blog or save the address on your favorites. Twenty Fifteen is a new year full of promise and speculation. I hope to survive the year and write numerous blogs entries about various subject with a focus on how those subjects effect the way I write. I am looking forward to reading your comments.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9