Friday, January 09, 2015

January Writing: Friday, January 9, 2015

I went to the doctor this morning and, instead of writing in my journal, I watched the television in the doctor's waiting room. The program that were playing concerned  health and wellness. One of them covered dealing with stress. One of the suggestions was to meditate for fifteen minutes a day.

I am under a lot of stress, so I am going to attempt meditating for about fifteen minutes this evening. I am not sure how it will work because I have difficulty calming my busy mind in order to meditate; however, I am going to attempt to meditate and see if that helps.

I think the best thing for my stress is more money. I am not sure how to increase my income because everything I attempt does not bring in enough money to pay the bills. I am tired of worrying about all the bills I have to pay. The worry is making me sick and, at my age, I cannot let anything affect my health. Therefore, I will attempt meditation to see if that helps me stop worrying enough to figure out how to increase my income.

Stress and worry also have an effect on my writing. If I worry too much I cannot write because I cannot think of anything to write about except what I am worrying about. I think worry also effects the way I write and increase my grammar errors, but I am not sure about that.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9