Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Writing Through the Depression

This morning I want to cry,
but I don't know why
so I will just sigh
while I
write through the depression.

I don't know what's going on with me this morning. It could be that I'm just getting over being ill. The doctor prescribed five tablets three day ago with the instructions to take one table a day until they are all gone. I have two more days to go.

Physically I feel better then I have in a couple of week, so the tablets are doing some good. The depression could also be caused by the way I eat. I normally don't eat a balanced meal at one setting. I eat protein or protein and starch in a sandwich and then eat my vegetables or fruit later as a snack. Some day I don't eat fruit or vegetable as a snack, but instead eat something with sugar in it. I know I should eat better; however, it is difficult to fix a balanced meal for one person.

If I could afford to go to a sit down restaurant then I might be able to eat a balanced diet. Of course, that could be just an excuse. I need to find an excuse to eat a balanced diet at home rather then going out to eat. On the bright side, not having any money to go to a restaurant means I don't eat fast food. I have enough canned goods and a card that I use to purchase fresh vegetables or fruit.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9