Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Afternoon in Las Vegas

Friday afternoon in Las Vegas sounds exciting. It may be exciting for some people especially if they are walking along the Las Vegas Strip or at the Fremont Street Experience. For me Friday afternoon means listening to the neighbors music while sipping a cup of hot tea.

Yes, I lead a really exciting life. Fortunately, I can alleviate the overwhelming excitement by writing poems, short  stories, or character profiles. This afternoon I am attempting to figure out how I am going to write a tongue twister. I have started the poem at least three different times without getting past the second line.

Bobbie blogger blogs bumbling bees

That is a good start, however, I need at least two more lines using words that begin with the letter B. Let me try another line with Bobbie and the bees.

Buzzing bees buzz Bobbie blogger

Writing a tongue twister is a challenge. Writing a tongue twister is fun. Of course, I enjoy writing form poetry even when the form is new to me or difficult. I also like writing free verse poetry, which is not as easy as it sounds.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9