Saturday, January 17, 2015

Success Saturday: What Successes Have I Had This Second Full Week of January 2015?

What writing successes did I have this week? I wrote something everyday. I completed two poems. I wrote several reviews stories and poems on writing.com. I entered three contests on writing.com during the week.

What housekeeping success did I have this week? I took the trash to the dumpster in the alley four days out of seven. I rearranged the canned vegetables and meats in the cupboards. I rearranged the canned fruit in the refrigerator. I cleaned out one of the shelves in the refrigerator. I moved the cups I use everyday from the cupboard to the desk where I keep the coffeemaker. I found the storage container I thought I had lost hidden in the back of the refrigerator shelf I cleaned off.

What other successes did I have this week? I talked to my sister and both my brothers on my cellphone. This is a major success because normally I am in contact with my brothers only on Facebook. I made a salad out of the vegetables I had in the refrigerator; this is unusual because normally I eat the salad makings one item at a time. I cooked all ten pieces of the frozen chicken leg quarters I received at one of the food banks this week and then put them in the freezer to warm up later in the month.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9