Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Word: Forgot

I know that there is something I forgot,
but I am too tired tonight to remember what.

Did I forget to write a thank you note?
Did I forget to mail a letter that I wrote?

I know it will come to me at midnight,
I will wake up with a terrible fright,
When I remember what I forgot.

I am too tired now to worry about it. I spent the morning attempting to get a loan, which I did not get. I went to the gas station and purchased $5.00 in gas. I went to the bank to make a small deposit. I went to the grocery store to purchase coffee and a few other items. I did not forget the coffee. I could have forgotten to purchase something at the store because I did not take a list with me. Oh well! I will worry about what I forgot when I remember what it was.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9