Saturday, September 06, 2014

Success Saturday: I Wrote my First Double (Mirror) Acrostic

This week I succeeded in writing my first double (mirror) acrostic. I also succeed in writing several other form poems. In addition, I attended my grief counseling meeting on Wednesday, which helped alleviate the stress, worry, and depression I have confronted for the last few weeks. I have several things to do next week, but I am going to put off worrying about those until after Sunday.

This week I succeeded in writing a ballad, a rondeau, a saraband, a decuain, a free verse, a kyrielle, and a Shakespearean sonnet. I still have one more challenge poem to write before September 7 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time. I need to work on that today  because I only have one line; I have been working on it all week, but I keep changing the first line. Once I change the line I have to start all over again because the rest of the first stanza does not make sense when I change the first line.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9