Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sundry Sunday: Between Writing Spurts

Between writing spurts I cleaned out my refrigerator. It did not take much effort because everything I found hiding in the back of the shelve have been there only a couple of weeks. Apparently I clean out my fridge at the end of July or the beginning of August and did not remember cleaning it out. I thought I cleaned it out in April or May, but everything in the fridge is still editable and looked as if it had not been in the refrigerator for very long.

How does one clean out a refrigerator without remembering? I have no idea, except that my mind must have been on writing instead of cleaning the fridge. Cleaning a refrigerators is a boring job and my mind tends to wander when my hands are occupied with boring jobs. Since writing is not boring I can focus on what I am writing. Since I have more housework to do this afternoon, I am going to close this.




Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9