Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday's Topic: I Don't Want To Know

There are some things in life a person is better off not knowing. Today I am better off not knowing how FedEx© messed up the pick up request for the old modem I am sending back to Cox Communications. If I did know how they did it then I would pissed rather then finding the situation amusing.

It could be my mood today that makes me find this situation amusing. I am in a good mood, which means I am not worried about anything including the stuff I should be worried about. I know that FedEx© will eventually pick up the package. I know that this company does a good job and that little things happen to cause mess ups. Mess up are a part of everyday life. There is no use getting angry or upset about them.

Update on this situation: I just talked to one of the supervisors, he told me how it happened. I suppose I could have guessed what happen. Someone just put the zip code in wrong, which is easy to do with zip codes or any other number. Numbers are like people they get turned around easily, but it is easier to straighten up the numbers out then people.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9