Friday, September 05, 2014

A Week of Writing Poetry

I began my poetry writing week on Monday, September 1, and I officially end it on Sunday, September 7. I have written six form poems and I have three more to write. So far this week I have written a ballad, roundeau, saraband, decuain, free verse (yes it is a poetry form), and kyrielle. I still have to write a double (mirror) acrostic, sestina, and shakesperian sonnet. This is why I decided not to leave my apartment until Saturday or Sunday and only then if circumstances require me to go to the store.

poetry writing
seven days of blissful joy
with form poetry

I have enough food, coffee, toilet paper, and paper towels to last me this weekend. If I decide to increase my coffee intake then I may have to go to the grocery store for coffee. I don't think I need anything else and if I do I will wait until Monday when I go after my senior commodities and stop at the grocery store before I get the commodities. I cannot go after I get the commodities because the moved the place I go to, which means if I need coffee or anything like that I have to stop before I pick up the rest of the food.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9