Monday, August 25, 2014

Motivation Monday: What do I really want to change about my life?

Last night, I clicked the Random Subject Generator on the website Writing exercises. I was looking for a journal prompt and this is what I got.

What do you really want to change about your life? How can you do it ?

I thought about doing the exercise in my pen and paper journal, but then I realized there are so many things I want to change that it would take me several hours writing to discuss them all. I decided to sleep on the questions. It was a good thing I did because this morning I too one of those Real Age quizzes. My chronological age is 67 years and the quiz gave my Real Age as 71.1 years which is a 3.5 age difference. I would like to be able to take that quiz again and receive a younger Real Age.

How can I do that? I can get more exercise, which means increasing my walking around the apartment and my neighborhood. I intend to start that this evening by taking the trash out to alley when it  gets a little cooler. Another way I can do that is watch my diet and follow the diet the doctor give me. I know it will be hard; however, if I am persistent I can do it. One thing about getting more exercise is a better attitude and willingness to write.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9