Saturday, August 23, 2014

Success Saturday: I wrote everyday during this week

I wrote something every day between August 17 and August 23, 2014 I did not let the depression stop me from writing responses to the blog challenge I am a part of at writing.com. I made several entries in my blogger blogs and I wrote a poem for a contest on writing.com. I also composed some poems for my Facebook status update.

Writing every day
helps keep depression at bay
scatters the darkness.

Before going to Smiths' Food & Drug Store I responded to the blog prompt for the blog challenge on writing.com. After posting that piece of writing, I ate breakfast, took a bath, and went to the grocery store. The trip to the store made me tired, but I did not let that stop me from writing. Before composing this entry, I wrote another entry for another blog contest I on writing.com. I have written over 1,000 words so far today and my word count goal is 2,000. If I have no difficulties making the goal next week then I will raise it to 2,500 words a day in September.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9