Wednesday, September 10, 2014

One Word Wednesday: Weary

Worn out
Each movement an effort
A good nights sleep is all I need
Rest is the only thing I require
Yet I cannot seem to sleep

I went to a refresher course this morning from 8:30 until 10:30 am. The I drove across town to pick up my senior commodity allotment for September. When I came home my legs were tired and I had to sit down for a while until that feeling went away. Now my upper arms are tired.

Worn out
Too tired to move
I want to take a nap
When I lay down I cannot sleep
Weary

Now that I have written an acrostic and a cinquain I feel better. I do not feel as tired as I did, but I do not know if I will go to the grocery store on Thursday or Friday. I am out of peanut butter and almost out of coffee, so I will have to go the Smith's Food & Drug store no later then Friday. I have enough coffee to last until Friday.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9