Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Idead for a Mirrored Acrostic

I have to write a mirrored for an online poetry course. I have attempted this form before, but have never succeeded in finishing the poem. I believe it was a combination of the difficulty of the form and the idea I was working on. I need an idea for a mirror acrostic that excites me.

Mirrored acrostic
a difficult form to write
not impossible.

Some ideas I have come up with are (1) Poet's Bible, (2) Posy, (3) My Rock, and (4) My Salvation. The poem is not due until Sunday, September 7, so I have some time to work on it. However, considering the difficulty of the form, I cannot wait until the last minute. I will attempt something using each of the topics I have mentioned and see what I write.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9