Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Midweek Reflections: Writing and Reviewing

I had an appointment at 9:30 am, so I did not get much writing accomplished this morning. I did get six reviews completed on writing.com. Therefore, I got some writing done, but I did not respond to any blog prompts until I returned.

Driving across town
From East side to the West side
In heavy traffic

After I finished with my 9:30 appointment, I went to puck up the my senior commodity allotment for August. I did not come home between the appointment and picking up the food because I knew if I did then I would not pick up the commodities. Fortunately, I did not have to get off Sahara Avenue once I got on it because the place I pick up commodities is on East Sahara and my appointment was on West Sahara.

Every other Day
Driving across Las Vegas
Lets me get work done at home

I will remain home on Thursday because I have work here I need to finish and driving across town cuts into writing. Driving across town also cuts into housework, so I have to plan my trips in order to accomplish something at home.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9