Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm a Morning Writer

I'm a morning writer! That is I can write better in the morning then I can in the afternoon or evening, the problem is that mornings are when most of my doctors' appointments occur. This morning's appointment was at 9:45 am, so I got up at 6:00 and proceeded to do my morning routine. I ate breakfast before I left, anyway all that prevented me from writing this morning.

When I returned home from the appointment, I checked my mail and found two checks that I was expecting. I took them to the bank and deposited them at the ATM. I then came home and proceeded to pay part of the bill to my Internet provider (I still owe them some money, but that isn't due until February 22). This afternoon, UPS delivered the 12-piece cookware set I ordered last week. I haven't unpacked it yet because I had writing to do, which unpacking the cookware would have interrupted.

I'll unpack the cookware tomorrow between writing sessions. In fact, I may use that as a blog entry in another blog or perhaps write a story or poem about it. I still don't know where I'm going to store the items when I'm not cooking, but I'll figure something out . I ordered the set because I needed something to cook in besides an electric skillet. I don't have very much counter space and the skillet takes up a lot of room on the counter. Perhaps I'll set the cookware on the stove when I'm not using them.

Since I can't afford to go out and eat, I'll be doing a lot of cooking at home. I'll also be cooking from scratch again or at least as close to scratch as I can get. My budget is almost as cramped as my studio apartment, I'll miss going out  to eat, but that's life. Perhaps that would be a good start to a story or poem.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9