Monday, February 17, 2014

After four days of whatever is going around I back on a writing schedule

The main reason I hate being ill it my inability to set in from of a computer for more the thirty minutes. Now this may not be a problem some writers, but with me it is a different story. This is why, I sit and type for thirty minute then I go lay down and sleep for three hours. If I have the dry heavy, the way I did Thursday evening and most of Friday, then it means the thirty minutes I could at the computer I am sitting on the bed wishing I had eaten something before I laid down; even though I and everyone else knows I could have kept any food down anyway.

Then there is the problem of being ill and unattached on Valentines Day. On Friday afternoon, I was feeling better (not 100% my self, but better), so I decided to go to the supermarket and purchase some much needed item which included ginger ale and low potassium chicken soup. I managed to get to my care with an attack of the dry heaves, unfortunately that is as far as I got. I sit in the car for five minutes waiting for them to pass. The attack passed and I was able to get to the grocery store and back home without incident.

I parked the car in front of my apartment and, with the help of some neighbor children, got the groceries into the house. I then drove my car to my parking place in back of the building, got into my apartment, and laid down for another three hour nap. On Saturday morning, I got up and fixed myself some chicken soup, but managed to eat only half a bowl before giving up the idea of eating and writing. I laid down for another long nap before getting ready for a fund raiser I had to attend that evening.

I attended the fund raiser, sit through the prayers and musical program without a problem, but I could not eat anything there. Someone was kind enough to fix me a plat to go, which I ate today. On the way home I god lost, now I know I have a lousy sense of direction; however, I can usually figure out how I get lost. Not this time, I turned on Fremont and somehow ended up farther down on East Charleston. I made a u-turn, drove back to Eastern and managed to get myself safely home.

I spent most of Sunday sleeping and catching up on work that had to be finished before 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Once everything was completed I went back to bed and did not wake up until 8:00 am this morning. At this moment I still do not know if I took my thyroid pill when I got up, I probably did, but I cannot remember taking it, which mean I'll just have to wait until tomorrow morning to take it.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9