Monday, December 05, 2011

I feel Disconnected from the world

My cell phone is not sending or receiving calls. I need a new phone or a phone cord for my landline. I feel disconnected from the world. This is one more reason I should log onto my Facebook page everyday. I still have to send e-mails to both my brothers about this, so that they do not get worried if they attempt to call. Unfortunately, I cannot send an e-mail to my sister because she does not have an online presence.

I posted to my Facebook page about this problem, so now all I have to do is send the e-mails to the appropriate people. I contacted my provider through e-mail and received a reply. It may take up to 48 hours for them to solve the problem, in the mean time I feel disconnected from the world. I am not, because my computer and television still work. I just cannot make any phone calls.

I can pick up the landline voice mail over the internet; I cannot contact anyone back until I get a working phone. This is another reason I need to get Skype. The problem is that I am not sure I have room on my computer for the software. My computer runs slow most of the time anyway, I have to solve this problem as well. I will close this post and send the e-mails.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9