Thursday, December 01, 2011

December 1, 2011

That is not a creative title, but it is the best I can think of right now. Winter finally came to Las Vegas with high wind warnings in the valley and winter storm warning in the mountains.

Mom went to the daycare center about 8:30 AM and came home around 4:00 PM. Her mood was good when she arrived home, so I am sure she had a good day. She is not having a good night. For the last couple of hours I have gone back and forth to her room attempting to calm her enough for her to go to sleep.

It is going to be a long night. I doubt I will get any sleep, which is all right since I did not plan to leave the house on Friday. I intend to do more laundry. I did two or three loads today and hung them on the line. The clothes dried despite the cloud cover. Eventually I will catch up on the laundry.

I have a lot of writing and housework to do this weekend. I can write while the clothes are washing. There are several minutes between the wash cycle and the rinse cycle. I have to watch this close so that I can add fabric softener when the clothes rinse. At least, I am getting my exercise.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9