Friday, December 02, 2011

Raindrops and snowflakes in Las Vegas

Rain in the valley
Snow covers Mount Charleston
Las Vegas winter

This morning it rained in Las Vegas. According to meteorologist, it snowed on Mount Charleston. I have not looked at Mount Charleston today because I did laundry this morning. I hung the wet clothes on a clothes rack to dry. Since I do not have an electric dryer I have to dry them, anyway I can.

This afternoon, the sun came out for a little while, but now the clouds cover the blue sky again. I hope I can hang some clothes out tomorrow because even on a cloudy day, clothes dry quicker on a clothes line in an indoor drying rack.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9