Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Washing Cloths on a Cloudy Day

Clouds hide the blue sky
Baskets of dirty cloths wait
For a sunny day

I do not have an automatic dryer; therefore, I have to hang cloths outside to dry. Wet cloths do not completely dry on cloudy days. I cannot wait for a sunny day because the laundry baskets will start to overflow. Today I will hang the cloths inside on a drying rack. It takes longer for them to dry, but at least I can empty one basket before it begins to overflow.

Clouds move to the west
The sun smiles on Las Vegas
Partly cloudy day

The clouds are beginning to clear. The sun is casting shadows on my garage roof. A slight breeze blows through the neighbors’ oak tress. I am not going to hang cloths outside today; instead, I will finish the today’s loads and move on to something else.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9