Thursday, March 31, 2011

This is a writing blog

This is a writing blog. I have two goals for this online journal. The first goal concerns writing ads. Some of the ads are obvious and some are not this is why I have a disclosure appearing at the end of each post. The second goal is writing about writing; therefore, I am going to devote each day of the week to a different aspect of writing.

The topics I intend to cover on a weekly basis are writing types, genre, contests, research, websites, book reviews, and writing tools. In addition, I will continue to write and post ads among the regular entries. The minimum word count goal for each entry is 200 words. Since I have seven subjects and there are seven days in a week, I want to focus on one topic for each day.

The subject for each day are Sunday (writing types), Monday (contests), Tuesday (research), Wednesday (websites), Thursday (book reviews), Friday (genre), and Saturday (writing tools). I plan to make one entry each day, more entries if I receive ad opportunities. This is a writing blog; therefore, all of the regular entries (non-ad) will cover a writing topic of some type.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9