Thursday, July 15, 2010

Writing at my Wits End

I have a virus problem, which just started today. I am going to spend the rest of the day attempting to correct the problem. Every time I think the issue solved, I get a warning from my resident shield that there is a problem. I have ran the AVG virus check at least twice and each time it says the problem is found, remove, and healed. Then I go online and the resident shield warns of the detection of a virus.

My next option is to run Spybot – Search & Destroy. After that I am not sure what I will do. I hope Spybot takes care of the problem, but I am not sure it will because I think the virus has attached itself to Explorer and if that is the case, I am not sure what to do next. I may have to down another browser or download Explorer 8 again. I will spend the rest of the day attempting to solve this problem.

Once I have solved the virus problem, I have to go on to the next issue. The next issue is completing my edition of the writing.com fantasy newsletter. I already have three paragraphs written, so I need to write only one more paragraph and chose three or four stories and a contest to feature in the editor’s picks.

I am composing this entry off line, with the intention of posting it some time today (July 15, 2010). This, of course, depends on whether or not I solve the virus problem.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9