Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am looking for financial help advice

My 89-year old mother, who likes to take baths, has difficulty getting in and out of the bathtub. Mom is afraid to get into the tub even with a bathmat. Mom will not put a small stool in the bathtub to sit on; therefore, she takes sponge baths.

We have two bathrooms, but the master bath has a sunken shower and Mom has difficulty with the steps going down into the shower. Therefore, we need to completely redo the master bathroom and put in a safe walk-in-tub. This is expensive because of the sunken shower. In order to put in a new walk-in-tub, we need to raise the floor.

I am looking for financial help and advice on ways to get the money to have the bathroom redone. Since I cannot leave Mom by herself, I am looking online for Free Financial Help. I know there must be some way to redo the bathroom on a limited budget in this tight economy. I know there is a way to accomplish this goal, but I cannot do it by myself. I need advice and ideas on where to look for the money. In addition, I need advices on how to save money.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9