Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wake up and smell the coffee

Wake up and smell the coffee or wake up and make the coffee. I have a percolator instead of a drip coffee makers. I bought the percolater over a year ago when the drip coffee maker no longer worked. I like the sound of coffee purking. I like the taste of coffee brewed in a percolator because it brings back memories of my grandparents.

Percolator sings
My grandparents remembered
Cowboy coffee

My grandfather drank coffee all day long. In the morning, he made percolator of cowboy coffee, went to work in the fields, and then came back to the house. He always had a cowboy coffee waiting for him to come home.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9