Friday, June 25, 2010

I am looking for parts for my 2000 Kia Sephia

I am looking for part for my 2000 silver Kia Sephia, which was a birthday present a couple of years ago. The car runs good and I have put very much work into it, but that may not last. I need to find some place I can order parts online and have them delivered to my home. I have some very good reasons to start my search before I need the parts. I have learned from driving other cars, that it is a good idea to know where you can get parts before you need them.

The 1991 burgundy Toyota Corolla Coupe I owned ended up parked in my driveway for months because I could not afford to pay for both the labor and the parts. If I had been able to get the parts, I could have had a neighbor, who is an auto mechanic, fix the car where was parked.

Therefore, I am looking for Car Parts for my 2000 Kia Sephia before I need them.  There is no use waiting until the last minute to find an online source for the parts. Experience, has taught me that I need to do this while the car is still in good condition because procrastination costs more.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9