Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Beautiful Thankful Thursday in Las Vegas

It's a beautiful Thursday afternoon in Las Vegas. When I go outside the temperature is nice, which means it isn't too cold or too hot. I'm not sure what the temperature is outside today, inside it's about 73 degrees.

It's warm enough inside for me to wash my hair without worrying about getting cold while my hair drys. It's warm enough outside so that I can go out with wet hair without worrying about the temperature or the wind chill factor. There is no wind chill factor because the wind isn't blowing today.

Today I am grateful for the nice temperatures in Las Vegas.

Beautiful blue sky
Nice temperatures citywide
Weekend approaches

It's days like this that make getting out to parks or driving through Las Vegas pleasant. On days like this, I don't have to have either the cool air or the warm air on when I drive. I can even roll the window down and enjoy driving through the city, at least, as long as I can avoid looking at the price of gas.

It's a beautiful
Las Vegas Thankful Thursday
Sun shines and birds sing

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9