Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Looking for file synchronization or file sync software 4 my PC

I am looking for file synchronization software for my computer because I am in the planning process of upgrading my hardware and software. I know the attributes I am looking for concerning file synchronization software. I want synchronization software that includes three attributes or abilities.

First, I want file synchronization software that can define the distinctions between two different folders. Second, I want software that can perform both fold synchronization and file synchronization between two different computers. I want a software program that can work between my PC and laptop or between a flash drive and desktop. Third, I want software with the ability to copy files from the computer I working on to another computer.

I am looking for a file sync program that can help me distinguish between the folder and files containing different drafts of my stories and novels.

Right now, I have difficulties distinguishing between different copies of the same folder. I need file sync software that has the ability to do this, so that I can either replace the old copy with the new copy or move one of the copies to a backup drive. As a writer, I like to keep the first drafts of my short stories, poem, or novels. I want to keep first drafts, second drafts, and third drafts for comparison to the final, to the finished work.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9