Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thankful Sunday

I make an entry in my gratitude journal every Thursday and sometimes make a gratitude blog entry. However, this week I think I need to find things to be thankful for before the work week begins on Tuesday. I don't get a three-day holiday and my work week never ends.

Today I am grateful
  1. for the roasting hen I have thawing in the fridge
  2. that I had enough coffee to make a fresh pot of coffee this morning
  3. that I have enough leftover coffee to warm up on Monday morning
  4. that I had enough change in my purse to get cat food, peanut butter, bread and my Levothyroxine prescription last week
  5. for the man I gave the plastic water bottles to on Saturday; they no longer clutter my garage
  6. that I had enough cat litter to change all the litter pans on Thursday
  7. that the puddle of water in my driveway has finally dried up
  8. for the aluminum cans in my trunk, which I can sell on Tuesday
  9. that my gas tank is half full
  10. for macaroni

I probably have a lot more things to be thankful for, but right now that is my list.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9