Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm looking for a search engine with peer-to-peer protocol

I am looking for a search engine using a peer-to-peer protocol. I am looking for the type of protocol used in the distribution of large video files. I have been looking for something like this for a few months. I want a search engine that I can use to find video files on specific subjects, so that I have something to listen to or watch while I am working. I cannot do housework without music or a video playing. I also want to share the few videos I make myself or rather those I am planning to make in 2010.

I think I am looking for a search engine similar to the one found at video torrents. This type of search engine has a wide variety of items for me to choose from with the size of the file shown before I start to download. I like see the size of the file because I do not think have very much room on my hard drive. I also like knowing that the file I am downloading is music or video, I prefer music because I can turn up the volume and listen to it any place in the house or rather in one of the three rooms in which I am usually working.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9