Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Midweek Reflections

It's a typical Wednesday morning, if any morning in my life can be typical. This is trash collection day in my neighborhood, so I rolled the plastic trashcan to the curb about 6:30. The garbage trucks came about 7:30, which is earlier then normal.

Yesterday, I had another ultrasound on my left breast and I still don't know whether the mass is benign or malignant. The appointment was for 3:30 PM, therefore I didn't get back home until about 5:00. I checked my voice mail and, of course, someone called. I don't know who, because it was too late to return any calls. I get the message today and deal with it.

Instead of taking messages, I sit down at the computer and wrote yesterday evening. I finished one poem for a contest. I'll submit it today, after I complete my blog entries. I still have to go to the grocery store, but I'm going to wait until this afternoon. The only thing I have to get is a bag of dry cat food and a loaf or two of bread.

I have a description to finish and post today. Then I need to review any other writing items and upcoming deadlines. I think that is all I have to do today, unless something comes in snail mail that I have to deal with. I think I'll use the "typical Wednesday morning" line in a story.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9