Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pennies from Heaven

Daily writing practice prompt for Sunday, June 28, 2009 is “Write about small change.”

I have a pill bottle labeled Pennies from Heaven in which I put my small change. The only change in the bottle now is pennies. About once a week, I remove the pennies from my change purse and put them in the bottle. I also put pennies and other small change that I find in the bottle. I usually remove any nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars or dollars that are in the bottle and put them in my purse.

I keep only pennies in this pill bottle. I am not sure what I plan on doing with the pennies when the bottle is full. Right now my options are to deposit the pennies in the bank or give them to charity. I will decide what to do with them when the bottle is full. In the mean time, my pill bottle labeled Pennies from Heaven is setting by my computer waiting for another deposit.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9