Saturday, June 27, 2009

Compact Appliances make life more efficient

Compact Appliance save space and make life more efficient. I found two items on this website that I liked. The first, was the portable air conditioner that is moved from room to room. This item lets you cool only the space you are using. I liked it 12,000 BTU, which cooled 425 sq. ft. enough to keep my combination living room office cool. The second item I like was the all-in-one washer-dryer combination. One appliance that does two jobs is a time and space saver.

The Compact Appliance website is easy to navigate. There is live chat for those who have questions. There is an e-mail newsletter and an 800 number you can call. Compact Appliances even has a Fair Price Guarantee.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Hotpoint WMUD962G said...

    I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    8:38 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9