Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I put my refrigerator together

I put my refrigerator together, actually I put the shelves in it that were taken out when it was transported to my house. Putting them in was not as complicated as it sounds. True, I have a couple of small racks that I need to figure out where they go; however, since I do not seem to need them today, I will worry about those at another time.

I am happy with the new (to me) fridge because it does not run 24/7, it keeps leftover cold and it freezes ice cubes. The refrigerator is used, so the ice maker and water dispenser do not work, but that is fine with me. When I eventually get a new refrigerator it will not have an ice maker or water dispenser.

My requirements in a refrigerator are simple. I want a fridge that does not run 24/7, the doors must close and food kept cold. It is also nice to have a fridge that I can use in a short story or poem, when I describe a refrigerator in a story I like to have the real object to describe.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9