Thursday, June 04, 2009

The First Thankful Thursday in June

It's the first thankful Thursday in June. I haven't begun my gratitude list yet. I haven't been up very long. For the past few days, I've had to limit my time on the computer and on-line to the coolest part of the day. Therefore, most of my writing is accomplished off line and then recopied into my journals. The one exception are my blog entries.

Because I can't stay on-line very long I'm behind on several things. Friday, June 5, begins a new 19-day period of achievement. I have a lot to catch up and I suspect it may take me longer then 19 days to catch up. However, I'm going to attempt catch up on as much as I can between Friday, June 5, and Tuesday, June 23.

I can't sleep at night, so I'm going to stay up and write. I may as well be doing something constructive. I don't think I get to sleep until close to midnight, I don't know why I can't sleep. However, I do suspect it may be genetic because my grandmother had trouble sleeping and my mother has the same problem. I haven't asked my brothers or my sister, if they have problems sleeping; perhaps I should.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9