Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sometimes writing your thoughts is difficult

Sometimes it's difficult to write because I sit in front of the computer and stare at the screen. I can also sit at the computer and stare out my living room window. Right now, there are clouds in the sky and a man on my roof.

The man on the roof, which sounds like a good title for a story, is cutting down a tree in the neighbors yard. He just finished cutting down a tree in my yard. These are stone pine trees he and his crew are removing. I had to have one of the trees in my yard removed because the roots were headed for the foundation of the house.

Having the tree taken out was expensive, not as expensive as it could have been, but it wasn't in the budget. That means a tight situation is going to be tighter for the next month or so. However, the cost would have been more if I had left the tree and the roots ruined the foundation of the house.

I still have two stone pine trees and an olive tree in the yard. I'm eventually going to have to have the other two pine trees taken out, but since the roots aren't headed for the house I can hold off on that for a while.

I'm going to have to reschedule Mom's appointment for her hearing aid fitting on Friday afternoon. I have to make a down payment and the down payment went to removing the tree. I'm also not going to be driving at night for sometime, since I can't afford the part to fix the taillight switch.

The only thing that won't have to wait is the fridge. I can get a used fridge for about $50.00, I have a fridge lined up and someone to haul it to the house. Not sure what I'm going to do with the old fridge, but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9