Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Hottest May on Record

This is the hottest May on record, so what happens? The air went out on Thursday and I can't get it fixed until at least Monday. I have an appointment scheduled for Monday between 8:00 AM and Noon.

I'm can only use the computer between Midnight and Noon, if I'm lucky, for the next few days. So what happened today, I slept until 4:00 AM. We're going to have to go to the bank sometime this morning, so that restricts today's time even more. Oh well, that's life.

I'm going to make some short blog entries today and tomorrow, which means any other writing I will do off the computer using my journal and long hand. There isn't a thing I can do about it, so I'm going to have to handle it. It isn't that I don't have other things to do today and tomorrow, it's just that I would have preferred to work on line. However, perhaps I'll reconsider my writing schedule and arrange it for night rather then during the day.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9