Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Writing on Hump Day

This week's hill was a struggle to get up. I like the idea of calling Wednesday hump day because it makes sense Every week is a new climb through interesting terrain. This week the climb was warmer then normal, but it was interesting. I'm getting the air fixed tomorrow.

I'm not sure what else to write about hump day. In my neighborhood it's trash day. The garbage trucks will be coming through about 7:00 AM. I don't have to worry about getting the trash out this morning because it was taken to the curb last night.

The rest of the week looks like it's all down hill; however, one never knows if the descent will be easy or difficult. I know it will be busy because I have writing and other work to catch up when I can get back on line for more then just a few hours is the cool of the morning.

I hope everyone has a cool day.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9