Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Five months into 2009

We're five months into 2009, so far its been an interesting year. I'm worrying less then I did last year at this time. I'm griping less then I did last year at this time. I'm writing more then I did last year at this time.

I began 2009 driving a Kia Sephia and I'm still driving that car. At this moment, I'm waiting for a part to fix a switch which operates the taillights and the dash light. All right, if I asked my mechanic to order the part from the Kia dealer instead of looking for one at a junk yard I would be driving the car at night. However, ordering the parts from the dealer is expensive.

I receive my first Social Security check in my bank account this year. I'm still on a fixed income, but there is a little more income coming in with the Social Security check. I need to increase my income a little more, so I'm going to have to figure out how much I can earn and still draw Social Security.

I'm praying more then I did last year at this time. Everyday I place everything in God's hands, so I'm less worried. There are just some things in life that I have not control over, I've accepted that and I'm doing my best to take care of the stuff I have control over, which are my emotions. Everything else is in the Divine hands.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9