Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Beautiful day to write in Las Vegas

Good morning Bloggers, Writers and anyone else reading this entry. It's a beautiful day in Las Vegas. The sun is shining, there is a wisp of a cloud across the blue sky and there is no wind moving the limbs of the stone pine tree in my front yard.

I have the first load of cloths in the washer and I just heard the washing machine go into the rinse cycle. I'm on my third cup of coffee this morning and I'm in a good mood. All right, I'm normally in a good mood of a morning. After I get up and stop worrying about my financial situation, my mood changes.

Of course, to get into this hopeful and optimistic mood I have to say my morning prayers. I discovered long ago that I need to say prayers to change my mood of a morning. Happiness is a spiritual attribute, which means that prayers help to generate a good mood.

My mood affects the way I write. When I'm in an optimistic mood then I want to write more. I don't like to write when I'm depressed or unhappy; I do write in those moods, but I don't get as much written. I struggle more when my mood is dark and down, then when I'm bright and joyous.

Since my mood is good this morning, I'm going to get as much writing achieved as possible. The only way to complete a word count goal is to write; therefore, I'm going to write.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9