Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A cloudy Tuesday Morning in Las Vegas

It is a cloudy Tuesday morning in Las Vegas. The firmament is covered with dirty gray, charcoal, and white clouds. Small patches of blue sky peeks from behind the clouds at random intervals. This is a good day to write about the beauty of the clouds and the droopy stone pine limbs above my garage.

No wind plays through the stone pine boughs. Occasionally a slight breeze moves the tree limbs. I catch this movement from the corner of my eye and look out my living room window. When and if I move my office into the spare room, I'm not going to be able to look at the wind play through the stone pine limbs.

The window in the spare room faces the backyard. The only things I can see from that window is the fence, oleanders and blue or cloudy sky. However, there are other advantages to making the spare room my office. There are income tax advantages and and I am able to close the door, I do not think I can lock the door, but that is not important. The ability to close the door is more important then anything else.

It is a cloudy Tuesday morning in Las Vegas and I am thinking about changing my office from the living room into the spare room. Of course, I am going to have to clean out the spare room first because right now it is a junk room.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9