Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Monday

All right, most people consider Monday a blue day rather then a happy day because it is usually the first day back to work after a weekend. However, for me today is a happy day and the only thing blue is the sky.

I have a good reason for being happy today. I decided this morning that I will continue to write poems. Last night I decided I would never write another poem again, I even wrote a poem about the decision. I called the poem (appropriately) My Last Poem, but that as last night.

In my 62 years on Earth, I have learned a few things and gained some wisdom. One of the things I have learned is Never Say Never because the minute you say it the universe focuses on you to change your mind. I have changed my mind, without too much prompting from anyone except my muse. I started the Sudoku poem this morning while I was praying and meditating. Obviously proclaiming to my muse through a poem that I would never write a poem again woke my muse up.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9