Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's Raining in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 165 BE – Saturday, February 7, 2009 about 3:32 PM Pacific Time

It's raining in Las Vegas. I think the rain and the winter weather is affecting my mood. I know I'm going to have to be more observant about which blog I'm posting to. I started to post another entry to this blog, but instead posted it to the other blog. Since once I make an entry and publish it the only thing I will do is edit anything that I think needs editing. I leaving the other entry where it is and posting a different entry to this blog.

I'm using the rain and my mood to come up with a character for a story. That was what the other entry was about the character and brainstorming the character. I'm not going to write about that now, instead I'm going to write about the rain.

It raining slow and study in my Las Vegas neighborhood. Sunset is approaching on a rainy day. The rain began at sunrise and has came down all day. As I said earlier I think the rain is affecting my mood, but now that I'm writing about the rain my mood has improved. That's what happens sometimes, when I start writing my mood improves.

I don't know if the mood of other writers improve after they begin to write, but mine does. Even on rainy days my mood improves. In fact, my mood has improved so much that I'm now hungry and am going to have to fix something to eat. So I will publish this entry and wait until later to finish brainstorming the rainy day character I came up with today.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9