Sunday, February 01, 2009

Reviewing January 2009

I have a great deal to be thankful for this year. All right, 2009 has just started, January ended and February begun. Still I have a great deal to be thankful for. In these difficult economic times it's good to review the items a person has to be thankful for once in a while.

I am thankful that I have a car that works and the tags aren't due again until January 2010.
I am thankful that my mother is still with me after the difficult time she had in 2007 and 2008.
I am thankful that we didn't run out of coffee in January 2010.
I am thankful for the food banks that give food to those in need.
I am thankful for my friends and neighbors.
I am thankful for my sister and brothers.
I am thankful for blogging ad opportunities on PayPerPost and SocialSpark.
I am thankful for PayPal.
I am thankful for writing.com.
I am thankful for recyclers who buy aluminum cans.
I am thankful for online banking and debit cards.
I am thankful for insomnia.
I am thankful for $4.00 prescriptions.
I am thankful for community medical centers that assist low-income people.
I am thankful that I live in Las Vegas where I have to drive to the snow if I want to play in it.
I am thankful that I can afford my prescription medication.
I am thankful for prayers answered in surprising ways.
I am thankful for free blog space.
I am thankful for the Homescan and the new toaster I got with those points in 2008.
I am thankful for the coffee maker I got with Homescan points in 2006.
I am thankful for the scales I got with Homescan points in 2007.
I am thankful for surveys that pay cash for the points I receive.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9