Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life is interesting

All right, life is interesting, expensive, and a pain. That's why it's better to put everything in God's hands each day. In the past year or so, I've found that putting everything in God's hands is the best way to deal with the tests and difficulties of daily life.

When I don't put things in God's hands, then the problems, worries overcome me, and I fret. When I fret I don't get anything achieved. When I fret I can't write a decent poem much less anything else. However, when I put everything in God's hands then I don't fret because I know that the Divine is handling everything that I have no control over.

I still have a problem sometimes figuring out what God controls and what I control, but eventually the answer comes. This afternoon, I'm in a much more positive mood then earlier in the day. I find that worries usually hit me about noon and this prevents me from writing a decent sentence or making a blog entry. That's why I normally like to make my blog entries of a morning, right after I say prayers.

Lately, however, I've been sleeping late and then have to make phone calls between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM. That means I haven't been able to make early morning entries. I've decided that, instead of not making any entry at all, I will make my daily entry not matter what time it is.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9