Monday, January 26, 2009

I didn’t get as much done as I wanted to

I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this weekend, despite the fact that I didn't take the time to post to any of my blogs. Therefore, I will no longer put off posting while I'm doing housework or something else. The housework will get done even if I have to stay up and do it.

Actually, I'm not sure there is a chance of me staying up all night to do housework. Last night I went to bed about 7:30 or 8:00 PM and got up about 5:30 or 6:00 AM. I have to move the alarm clock into my bedroom so that I can hear it. I used to have an alarm clock I could hear all over the house, but the new clock radio isn't as loud.

I did get some stuff accomplished over the weekend. I put a trashcan out on Friday night for pick up Saturday morning. I began the process of putting both Mom and my debts into a spreadsheet. I decided that my creative filing system leaves great deal to be desired. Therefore, I am in the process of revamping my filing system.

I have a lot of writing to catch up on, therefore I may or may not stay up all night tonight to catch up on it. I may not stay up to do housework, but I will stay up to write. I am in a positive and energetic mood this morning, despite or perhaps because of the weird dream I had last night.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9