Friday, February 06, 2009

I have no excuse

I have no excuse for not posting for three days. I have reasons, but reasons are not excuses. I seem to have problems posting if I do not post of a morning. The past few mornings have been a bit depressing.

All right, it is late winter and the cold weather seems to be getting to me. True I live in Las Vegas, so it is not as cold here as some places in the United States. Still it feels cold to me and this winter seems especially cold. It could be that Mom and I have kept the central heat down lower this winter. I know we have kept it lower because the power bill is not as high this winter then last winter.

I still have to go to the bank website and pay the power bill that is due, which was higher then last months bill. However, I got the bill, which is due March 6 yesterday, and it is lower then the one I am going to pay today. The power bills are due on the 6th of every month, which helps because the money to pay the bill comes into the bank around that time.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9