Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am doing only necessary writing this weekend

I am doing only necessary writing this weekend such as posting to my blogs and writing my daily poem. Cleaning house is taking priority over everything. My mother wants to clean house by herself, without any help from anyone. However, at 87 she is slowing down a bit.

I am not sure what she is going to say when I do other things besides taking out the trash, but it is necessary. Even writers have to do housework. It should be an interesting experience doing it with Mom. Normally I do housework after she goes to sleep, but we have changed to the low wattage light bulbs and the light they give is not as bright as the old high watt light bulbs. True the last longer, but the light is dimmer. About the only thing I can do at night is laundry or dish washing, it is difficult to sweep or mop floors by the light of a dim bulb.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9