Monday, January 12, 2009

An interesting website for Fantasy authors to check

I was surfing the internet this last week end and I found an intriguing website. The site called Seventh Sanctum and it has tools for writers, as well as artists and gamers. There are random monster and character generators. In addition, there are contest and other interesting sections for any one interest in fantasy and science fiction. It is a good place to hang out and get your muse working.

Since I just found it, I haven't investigated all the generators and contests yet. You can be sure I will in the next few weeks. I'm always on the look out for interesting websites with contests for writers, artist and gamers. I will have to admit that it's been a while since I played anything but Free Cell and Spider Solitary. Those two games are on my hard drive and I don't have to get on line to play them.

Let's face it, with a telephone connection to the internet playing interactive games is a bit slow. I think what I need is either DSL (which is what I want) or a cable modem (which I may be forced to get). I will have to get the cable modem if I get cable T.V. because my T.V. sit won't work after February unless I get cable or satellite. If it was just me, I would forget the entire T.V. all together and get all my information off the internet, but my mother and I share a house, so keeping the T.V. is necessary.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9